Your Settled Transactions Report will help you to reconcile your deposits against your bank account statements.
1. Go to your Reports tab.
2. Select the Payment Processing tab from the menu on the left.
3. Click on the Settled Transactions report.
4. Set your filters.
- This report is defaulted to Summary View.
- Date defaults to the last 3 days. To see what deposited to your bank today, look back at least 2 days.
- If you have multiple locations and are reconciling for a specific location only, be sure to select the correct location from the "All locations" drop-down menu.
- Note: The online store is considered its own location and can only be tied to a single merchant account.
5. Click the Generate button.
6. The report will display a list of your settlements.
The Amount column on this page shows the amounts that are deposited into your bank account. You can use this report to reconcile your bank account by comparing the report's amounts to those on your bank statement.
The Detail View of this report will display what customers are included in each settlement.
Settlements will be paid to you as "TransFirst BKCD STLMT" on your bank statement.